FOCUS on Social Media (workshop)
What is this workshop about?
Engaging our audience is crucial! We aim to have them attend our concerts, listen to our recordings, and share their preferences. Wondering how to connect with them? Join our workshop to explore current online communication trends.
Discover the optimal platforms for you, understand posting frequency and quality, and grasp essential content requirements for impactful posts. We’ll delve into Facebook and Instagram ads too.
Our trainer will analyze your existing social media, providing personalized advice for ongoing success. Participate in the workshop to enhance your communication on diverse social media platforms!
We recommend you this workshop if
- you are studying to be a musician, you work as a classical music performer or composer,
- you consider it important to build your (professional) personal brand;
- you actually didn’t even think it could be important until now, but you’d like to hear more about it;
- you don’t know which social media platform is really for you (what is the essential difference between them anyway?);
- your target audience doesn’t yet know why they should listen and follow you;
- you want to know the latest social media trends, tips and tricks.
About the trainer
Dr. Orsolya Szabó – founder of Zsolya Communication – originally a lawyer and crisis manager, currently a cosmopolitan business and online marketing strategist. She launched her location-independent network, Zsolya, which mainly deals with online marketing and communication consulting, in 2016 so that she can work from anywhere at any time. Today, they help entrepreneurs from six cities in three countries. Orsi’s goal is to make the various social media interfaces and their potential known and loved as widely as possible, from micro-enterprises to civil organizations to multinational companies. To this end, in recent years, it has held offline and online trainings and workshops for representatives of a wide variety of professions.
23. 03. 2024
7:00-9:30 (PT) / 10:00-12:30 (ET) / 16:00-18:30 (CET)
19. 03. 2024
If you are interested in our programs, sign up using the form below, and we will always notify you when we announce exciting opportunities for you! You can unsubscribe at any time later, of course.